Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Mirror, Mirror....
This video is from July, but I just had to share it! Ever since Ben was a little baby, he has enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror. In fact, if he was crying and you took him into the bathroom and let him look at himself in the mirror he would stop. On this day, Phil and Ben were in the bedroom, when Phil yelled at me to come in and watch him "going berserk" with the mirror. So I rushed in with the camera and of course, he saw me and got distracted. So this is the tail end of his episode. I wonder when he is going to figure out that that handsome little guy in the mirror is his reflection and not a friend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just realized that in the picture at the top Ben is wearing a SVSU shirt! Like father, like son! Too cute.
ReplyDelete