Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I'm Mobile!"



A few weeks ago at church, Ben and I were in the nursery because he was fussy. In there, they had one of those toys that kids push and walk behind. Ben absolutely loved it! Afterward we went to Walmart to buy him one. The only one we found was for $39.00. I couldn't justify spending that much when I could get one at a garage sale for next to nothing. However, later that day, Phil couldn't resist! He snuck away and found one at Kmart for much cheaper. That same day he put it together and Ben pushed it everywhere. I tried telling Phil that this is a good example of why we need to get a house, so Ben has more room to play. Phil quickly suggested that Ben could have plenty of room to walk in the halls outside our apartment (which was a great idea, but not exactly what I was hoping for :) ) So now our little guy is pushing that thing around and loving it! We really like how it has been tiring him out and he has been sleeping through the night.

1 comment:

  1. Ben - what a good job walking! Wow, mom and dad, hold onto your pants because it won't be long until he is running around everywhere!

    ReplyDelete