Monday, August 31, 2009
Dr. says Ben could be 6'2''
Ben had his 9 month check up today. This appointment went SO much better than his 6 month check up where he screamed about 90% of the visit. He didn't cry at all this time. He also didn't have to get any shots, just a pin prick to check for lead (which he had good results on). Ben weighed 19 lbs 4 oz and was 30.5 inches long. That puts him in the 97% for height and the 50% for weight. Phil and I laughed to ourselves when the Dr. said that Ben is headed on track to be 6'2''. Phil says that 6'2'' is a good start. So Ben had a clean bill of health from the Dr. The Dr. said that it looks like Ben is going to give us a run for our money with how busy he is. I would agree to that. Life has certainly changed for me now that he is a mover. Of course I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment