
We had a cool, but nice weekend. Phil's work had an employee appreciation party at the Milwaukee county zoo on Saturday. It was from 6-10 pm so we had the entire zoo to ourselves. They had food stations set up throughout the zoo, along with face painting, and crafts. You could also ride the train, sky glider, and carousel! As you can see we chose to ride the carousel. I didn't quite know what he would think about it, but he seemed to like it. When I put him on the giraffe he was babbling away, but once the ride got going he quieted right down. I was just hoping he wasn't going to get sick, because I know that I was feeling dizzy. Ben lasted until about 9:00, which was much better than Phil and I had thought he would last especially because he didn't take an afternoon nap. But despite that and the yucky, rainy weather, we had a great time. I hope they have the party there again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment