I can't believe it is already September. This summer has gone by so quickly. It was an absolutely beautiful weekend, sunny and in the 70's. I took Ben to a park by our apartment. I can't believe there was a park within walking distance to our place and we hadn't used it all summer! I got to experience Ben's first temper-tantrum of not wanting to leave the park. As soon as I put him in his stroller he started to cry. He would look back at me with tears in his eyes. I could just hear him say, "I wasn't done playing yet, momma!."
Sunday we went to church and then we had a first birthday party for Ben's friend, Noah. I remember visiting Noah after he was born in the hospital. I was pregnant and as I was holding Noah, Ben was kicking him. Which kind of tells the story of their relationship now. They haven't quite realized that they are supposed to be friends. Maybe when they get older.
Today we had to get Ben a new car seat because he is too long for his old one. We played outside, and just hung out. I am hoping if this week is nice we will be able to go swimming in our pool. We gotta get it in while we still can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment