This box from Sam's was quite the entertainment for about a week! This is what I would find when I would check on Ben during his nap! Daddy playing on the floor with his two boys Ben's very first Valentine's Day party Daddy's hat Before Ben's first haircut performed by mommy After Trying to get all the York grandchildren together for a pic Owen hanging with Tee-Tee Owen hanging with Nana Owen has a watchful eye on that toy! Ben's first parade Our besties, Jay and Keri came for a visit Who wears the pants in this relationship? ;) Ben and Owen playing firetrucks Owen giving that toy the evil eye Our impromptu get together with our friends (the kids definitely outnumber us) Just about rolling over Mother's Day weekend with Pop-pop and Tee-Tee Ben loves his new fire boots from Tee-Tee! Two days after this picture I had the heat on, gotta love living in the North Ben wearing his lion costume during breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment