The 6th annual trip to St. Louis for Thanksgiving was once again a success. My parents, Whitney and the Flora's all stay at my Aunt and Uncle's house. It is something we look forward to all year because hardly ever are we all together. The weekend was filled with family and lots of food! The girls did a little shopping and went to see New Moon (Yes, it is worth all the hype). Phil, Steve, my Dad and Uncle Randy went to a Red Wings/Blue's hockey game. They had seats 3 rows back from the penalty box and saw a great game! The Red Wings won in a shoot out!! Ben had a great time hanging out with his cousins and getting so much attention from everyone. However, we learned he is NOT a fan of the family road trip! He cried/whined the majority of the way down there and back. But all in all the trip was great. We have so much to be thankful for!
Ben is getting bigger by the second! He is into climbing now. The other day I was emptying the dishwasher, I turned around to put something away, and when I turned back there he was sitting on the dishwasher door! He has also thrown a few tantrums. Yesterday he was mad because I wouldn't let him push his highchair down the stairs. So he proceeded to arch his back, scream and roll on the floor. I guess we better get used to it. Also he loves to unroll toilet paper and likes to see if he can get it into his mouth before mom catches him. I know these are all the joys of raising a child and I wouldn't change it for the world! I am so fortunate that I have a wonderful husband to help me through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment